Pain Management Business Start-Up
We work with you to generate a robust business ecosystem customized to your market and regulation standards. We have channel partners that are consider best in class professionals in the industry to help provide guidance to starting a medical marijuana and infused supplements business.
Business planning and development
Product and business launch strategy
Funding and investment planning
Tax and banking guidance
HR and Payroll solutions
Contact for Quote.
• OFP unconditional & unbias rating service:
Contact for Quote.
Sales, Marketing & Consulting Services
We provide a platform for a business nucleus customized to fit your strategic goals of being a recongized leader in the cannabis business. Our Cannabis Kits provide ways to develop and implement creative marketing ideas, solutions and strategies, while building rapport with your audience.
Website design and development
Print and promotional marketing
Trade show and booth collateral
Digital, mobile and social media campaigns
Search engine optimization
Content marketing and blogging
Press release writing and distribution
Media relationships and pitches
Contact for Quote.
• Customized Training "Recipe" Package plus
Contact for Quote
How to Start a Home-Based Michigan Cannabis Business
• Pain-Free Goal Setting – FREE Download, upon request
• – FREE Checklist Galore download, upon request
If you are looking to become a part of this industry, it is essential that you take steps in the right direction. By attending this BOOTCAMP workshop for future marihuana businesses, you can become more confident that you are doing the right thing.
With the right experts you can:
AVOID many of the tragic mistakes, Most people make during the initial steps of starting a marihuana business, accessing funding, and get their permits denied.
It is always better to learn from professionals who have extensive experience in the field - we ask our preofrssionals to shows us there success stories.
This opportunity is only presented to you at our BOOTCAMP.
Don’t wait too long because if you don’t start now, you won’t be able to find success later on.
This four-week BootCamp will provide an extensive overview of the following areas related to operating a legal medical marihuana business (and ancillary businesses) in Michigan:
· A thorough review of Michigan's Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act, (PA 281, 281 & 283 of 2016 and PA 105 of 2017).
· A step-by-step format of what is going to be needed to get municipality approval, immmunity claims & community support
· Help you select the correct corporate structure for your marihuana business.
· How to deal with property contracts and landlords.
· How much money will be needed to start a marihuana business.
· Network with others in the industry along with the do's and don'ts of the industry.
· Our BootCamp Bible is packed with the valuable information in helping you with continuing education.
· Understanding of risk and benefits of the industry for the patient, businessperson, and governmental officials on a local and statewide level
· Assess the marihuana business successes and failures in other states and the lessons that have been learned
· Discuss the needs, opportunities, and barriers for collaboration among, across, and within the governmental role, the healthcare role, the business person role, and the role of the patient.
· Serialization: Understand what you will need to interface with Michigan’s seed-to-sale system that uses serialized tags with bar-code, human-readable and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags attached to every plant, and labels attached to wholesale packages to track marijuana inventory.
· Grower/Production and Dispensary site selection and required zoning, with helpful ordinace langauge
· Compliance and legal issues
· Investment limitations and opportunities
· Teambuilding for application approval and long-term success
· Ancillary business opportunities (legal, automation, transportation, HVAC, security, real estate, insurance, marketing, accounting, plumbing, cleaning services, etc.)
· Concentrates/extracts: The future of the Medical Marihuana industry.
· Marketing and advertising for Medical Marihuana companies: Effective and proven methods.
· Networking collaboratives designed to get to know the key players in the Medical Marihuana industry).
· Identify on a map your best location for a medical marihuana business.
· Meet professionals with proven track records, along with real-world examples of the application process.
· Get an in-depth legislative & regulatory update: what’s happening now and what’s going to happen.
· How to start and operate a successful Medical Marihuana Provisioning Center (Dispensary): Helping people and making a profit.
· Learn the business opportunities that this billion-dollar industry will bring to Michigan.
Advanced Marihuana Business Workbook provided. All those who attend will receive a detailed analysis of the current status of Medical Marihuana Business Licensing . The workbook contains valuable information on being successful in the Medical Marihuana industry. Some of the main topics include: structuring the business, legal cases that must be posted, the law, exisiting or proposed regulations, business and investment opportunities, and essential Medical Marihuana basics. We investigate the various types of licenses that will be offered and which may best fit you. It also includes information on the dispensary application process, and on how to operate a successful and legal dispensary. As an add on bonus, our educational materials have been influenced by people who have already made money in the Medical Marihuana industry. It contains detailed information, to show you how you can grow, expand and exce your business. We've designed it to keep you on track and deliver steps in developing your own successful Medical Marihuana business!
, Theses are also included for FREE when you commit to the 4-Week BOOTCAMP.
• Farming Management Basics – Material only - $279, Materials & Training $495
• Organic Farming Land Management System (advanced) - $695
• Working with a Shoestring Budget - Creative Solutions - $795 (2-day), plus travel expenses.
• Educational Seminars and Speaking Engagements - see OrganicInspiration for more details.
• How to ask for money and get it – Material only - $279, Materials & Training $495
• Energizing your Organizing Efforts and Coalitions (advanced) - $695
• Crank it Out - Build it Up Workshop and starter Kit. Maps that Matter putting GIS to Work for you - $1795 (2-day), plus travel expenses.
• Educational Seminars and Speaking Engagements - see Work with Us for more details.
Upon completion of Membership Form. All first-time customers are entitled to receive 10% discount for hourly rates charged.
Distributor and dealerships available.
The Organic Food Plot allows all customers to participate from start to finish in the growing of organic food. Organic Food is grown without the use of modern herbicides or pesticides or synthetic chemicals or antibiotics found harmful to humans and soils. Organic Food offers some of the best tasting food found anywhere. Additionally organic food is authentic for those wishing to put the best fuel in their body. Organic food can minimize certain heath risks found in normally processed, packaged or enriched foods. The Organic food plot is your one stop shop for vegetables, breads and pre-assembled organic meals. The Organic Food Plot follows only the strictest guidelines acceptable under the common practices certifying crops, meats and other agricultural products as organic - all products must meet the minimum standards of the USDA food production act of 1990. The organic food plot has adopted the Cannons of Practice, covering our growing practices. The Organic Food Plot is the “orginal’ food plot operation allowing customers to get directly involved in the organic growing process. We differentiate ourselves by offering personalized products and services (vertical farming systems) to meet the needs and taste of folks like yourself.
Through extensive public relations efforts, The Organic Food Plot maintains a visible presence that works to encourage the eating and celebrating the good taste of organic foods.